School Tuition & Training Costs
In Celebration of our Grand Opening
Early payment price is $8600
Payment plan tuition is $9600
Regular Tuition is $9,600. It includes:
- Application/registration fee.
- Instruction offered in a small group setting 6-12 students, at the spa setting environment thought by knowledgeable instructors with real-life experience
- Materials, Supplies, and Fees as follows:
- ABMP membership
- Polo shirt for clinic use
- Lotions and creams for classroom and clinic use
- Sheets for clinic use
- Free transcripts for NCBTMB and the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
- Cost of MBLEx licensing exam, as long as the exam is passed within 15 days of the last day of classes
Students are expected to own or have access to a massage table for home use, and to own or have access to the following books:
Mosby’s Essential Sciences for Therapeutic Massage, by Sandy Fritz, Fifth Edition
Mosby’s Fundamentals of Therapeutic Massage, by Sandy Fritz, Sixth Edition
Optional: Muscolino KNOW THE BODY, Muscle, Bone, and Palpatation Essentials, by Joseph E. Muscolino
Early Payment Discount
If tuition is paid in full prior to the first day of classes a 15% discount applies.
Ultimate Massage Training Academy Payment Plan
This interest-free payment plan tuition consists of minimum down payment of $500 and up to nine monthly installments. The down payment is due upon registration and the first installment is due on the first day of classes. Subsequent installments are due monthly with last payment being due prior to graduation.
Extended Payment Plans
These plans are a great way to get the training you want with monthly payments as low as $297 per month, credit approval required. With these plans you can expect low interest, option to add a co-signer, and option to pay by credit, debit or check.
Up to 50% of the program can be paid by working at the school or Ultimate Massage Spa. Subject to availability.
Major credit cards accepted
Tuition payments can be conveniently made using Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card.
Please call our office at 708-428-0002 for additional information.