Massage Therapy Program Objectives
MASSAGE THERAPY PROGRAM: 630 HOURS
The goal of Ultimate Spa Training Academy is to develop Massage Therapist focusing on client care and developing the technical skills that are necessary to deliver the benefits that massage therapy can offer. Our graduates will have the skill and knowledge to pass the state licensing requirements and ultimately go on to rewarding careers in the Massage Therapy Industry.
ULTIMATE SPA TRAINING ACADEMY OBJECTIVES:
After graduation our students will be able to:
1. Find gainful employment in the Massage Therapy field or be able to work independently.
2. Provide treatment based on proper evaluation and assessment of client’s needs.
3. Deliver the best possible message based on information provided by the client and will be able to provide instruction for post massage care.
4. Apply best practices and technical knowledge gained from our experienced massage therapist while at USTA.
5. Use and draw on resources provided by the USTA as well as utilizing the continuing education to stay current on the latest trends, information and best practices in the industry.